From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:04:59 +0200
JoAnn Betten wrote:
8<
> i have been noticing that i'm having periods of irregular heart beats, 8<
>it was really getting bothersome last night
8<

A few years ago I often had problems with irregular heart beats.
One day it was so terrible that I went to a hospital. EKG and
blood test were taken, and late at night when the doctor was
ready with all the patients that where really ill, he spent
quite a lot of time with me, assuring that I was perfectly well
all values fine and with a very strong heart making irregularity
very noticeable.
After that day I have _never_ had any problems with this!
(There is sometimes one or two extra beats, or some left out,
so what, nothing to worry about or even notice.)

Paleodieting (since april) has not changed this,
and I use no salt, but sometimes dring mineral water.

- Hans