NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:56:39 -0400
Hello Everyone,

We at Non-Dairy:Something to Moo About have just finished second part of
our 1997 "Back to School with Food Allergies" web magazine. Please stop by
if any of the following articles sound helpful. We are located at
http://non-dairy.org.

SEPTEMBER ARTICLES
-New Calcium AI's (adequate intakes) and what they mean to you - suppled by
the Calcium Information Center
-2 Ways to Help Protect your Child
-Ideas on Building your Kids' "Allergy Self Esteem" - Parenting Section
-Children's Allergy Books - Parenting Section
-New Lunch box Treats
-5-a-Day the Easy Way - reprint
-New Non-Dairy Beverage - Vitamite Nonfat
-Lunch box Ideas
-Win a Dairy-Free Cookbook for lunch box recipe ideas - cooking section
-Assembly Line Lunch Method - cooking section
-Lunchroom Safety
-Dairy-free News from Kellogg's - Pop Tarts

Guestbook - we would love to hear your opinion and we will enter you in
this month's drawing for a "No-Whey" Kids tee-shirt.

To Your Family's Health,

Helen Fernety

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
Dairy-Free education and support nonprofit organization
Sponsored in part by Yahoo!

10425 SW 114 Ct
Miami, FL 33176
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-305-598-0374
FAX 1-305-598-5476 (please call prior to faxing during business hours)
=