RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:35:37 -0700
From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
To:  Adam Vardy

Not sure what the statement "do that" refers to.  Do you mean you SHOULD
eat it hard?  Or are you objecting to the "day or two" part, the knife, or
peeling?

I don't let avos get mushy, just a little bit spongy.  Experience is the
only way to find out.  It will be obvious if you've waited too long.

Mark