RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 19:49:44 -0500
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Kirt:
>And I would add Vonderplanitz' "We Want To Live" with considerable
>reservation because of his "explanations". Still, beggars can't be choosers
>in the raw book world. (There have been a couple threads and reviews on
>this book that should be in the archives.)

True. But he is much better in person and his results are difficult to
dispute. A raw, vegan friend of mine whose mother was terminally ill with
mulitiple myeloma which is one of the toughest cancers to beat has been on
his diet for three months now and has almost completely recovered from her
condition with all her blood tests now near normal. I will report back to
the list as I am informed of her progress.

I have heard rumors that several ex-clients of Aajonus who were not
terribly ill did not do well on his program and quit it. When I know more I
will update on this as well.

Aajonus will be speaking at the annual convention of the Cancer Control
Society in Pasadena August 30 - September 1. His talk will be on Monday
Sept. 1, at 5:00 - 5:30 and the title is : My Recovery From Multiple
Myeloma. This will be the first time he will be available on tape unless
his talks at the Whole Life Expo in Seattle in June were taped successfully.

Best, Peter