RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 11:11:02 +0000
From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Bo7b,

my first post to the new server, therefore a test, if it works. It failed
twice. Bad start.

I am finished with scanning the posts of this list and veg-raw back to the
beginning of 1996.

In the archives I found a message of Deborah, recommending you as a good
holistic dentist and your wife Lou being your office manager. That was news
to me.

Now reviewing our little dialogue about amalgam, gold and other questions
around dental treetment at the end of May and beginning of June, I feel
amazed and puzzled. You, a dentist asked me, a layman about these things?
Still I feel you were serious and there is nothing to be changed in my
answers, now that I know of your profession.

I also found this:
>Thank you.  Refreshing to hear.  Would you like to visit Lake Tahoe?

I don't know if you were serious here. :-)
Tell me more about Lake Tahoe. I don't even know in which state it lies.
Which kind of instincto food are you able to get from your near environ-
ment? Which other food do you order from suppliers?

My company has lots of american contacts - some time in the future I
might manage to get a job to be done locally, i.e. in the U.S. I already
had this opportunity and used it - my stays at Palo Alto and Dallas.

Best layman's dental wishes,

Stefan