RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:32:32 -0700
From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
I'm seeking advice, particularly from Instinctos, but welcome it from
others too.

Frederick: What supplements do you take? Are there certain vitamins we
should get every day?
Bo7b: Do you take any supplements? Powdered greens, etc. Do you find you
eat any particular veggies daily?
Stefan and other Instinctos: Same questions.
All Instinctos: Do you ALWAYS wait for natural hunger--that tingly warm
feeling in the mouth--before you eat? Do you stop eating when it's gone?

Do any of you get gassy stools or bloating when you are using cassia? I'm
trying to deterimine if these symptoms I have occasionally are from an
amoeba. They seem to go away when I stop the cassia.

I'd rather not go for expensive testing and drugs if I have an amoeba.
They say one in four in NYC has an amoeba, probably from all the handled
fruits and veggies in our markets.

Has anyone successfully rid himself of an amoeba without drugs? If so,
how?

My best, Ellie