Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 07:58:53 -0400
>        I'd join Mensa for the ability to put it on my resume.  I'll

        Not recommended.  It has been tried and produced nothing but trouble for
the applicant.  You would be suprised how ignorant and cruel the general
population is.

>to look into it in a few months.  As far as hanging out with smart people
>goes, I pretty much already do that.  Sure, I only have two friends, but

        I have observed that people in cities and college towns need Mensa only
when they have to make excuses for not having acheived anything.  In small
towns, however, we cling together on our only life raft in a sea of
misunderstanding.