Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Tedrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 03:02:43 -0400
You should hear some of the low-fat rantings of people on the
bird-owners-list.   (those high-fat seed diets!!!!  oh no!)  Those "low fat"
bird food  pellets are all the rage.

Ever try to get a parakeet to eat something it doesn't want to? Most of them
will starve to death before they'll eat those pellets.

My cat gains weight, begs for food incessantly, and goes into sympatico PMS
fits (even tho she's "fixed") if I feed her regular cat food, the basis of
which is CORN.  I don't think cats have been growing corn long enough to have
adapted to it evolutionary wise any more than we have.

Kim  }:>

<< >I have heard of some vegans trying to train