Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:11:10 -0700
> I agree with Molly.  The reduced meat is the way to go.  It isn't
> expired, it has just been out a day or two.  Last week I got 5 lbs
> of burger for just over $3.00, and it wasn't even that close to the
> date on the package.

Your grocers must have more ethics than ours.  The cheap meat here is
expired.  In fact, some of the stores have what looks like pink hamburger,
but when you open the package the stuff in the middle is all brown and it
looks like they put a thin layer of pink stuff over the brown (is it
possible that this could occur without their intervention?)

The labels at some stores say "ground today!" but there is no date.  Not
even a day of the week.

> Lisa Sporleder

Lisa!  You've been at this at least several months more than I have.  How
is low carb treating you?  Did you finish building your house?