RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 03:48:33 -0400
PETER:
>The main attraction of the potluck was a long time raw food eater (eight
years on a diet consisting of 95% raw organs) who brought a wide selection
of organs.

Bob:
Who is this fellow?  What are his sources of the organ foods?

>He eats instinctively, rarely chews his foods

bob:
Any comments on how much of a whole anchovy gets digested without chewing?
 Your thoughts on this no-chew issue?  What of all we've been taught about
the need to chew EVERYTHING til liquid, combine it with the salivary
enzymes, etc.  All just B.S.?  (Belief System) :-)

Marie:
I personally think, a lot of people in this world appear to need
disparate self-love, before anything else in their lives can work for
their good, including their digestion, etc.

Bob:
Marie, you think beautiful thoughts, & convey them magnificently.  Thank you.

I guess you'll never come crying on my shoulder, eh... Bob?

Bob:
Why not?  Sounds wonderful.  May I?

>I'm sorry because of that.
Love,
Marie :)

Bob:
Thank you.

>PS; get a grip of "the no way of thinking", man.

Bob:
Is that something you can explain to me, or is it one of those, "If you
understand, no explanation is necessary; if you don't none is useful." ?
(I've never much liked that one!) :-)

Raw Roy:
>   Thanks you for allowing me this space, and I wish all of you the best of
luck on your healing paths.

Bob:
Welcome aboard.  Yes, tis a fine support group, like our old NH M2M (ck
[log in to unmask] or  M2M Homepage at http://www.rawtimes.com/m2m.html)

Liane:
>Does anyone have any thoughts on these things?

Bob:
Yes, I don't recall "cravings" & I agree with your analysis.  My experiences
have been similar, some foods that taste great for long time sometimes seem
to lose their taste & regain it later.  I usta think it was the food that was
changing.  but twas only me! :-)

Tom:
>I hope that this sheds some light on why vegan attacks on Instincto are
not appropriate.  If you are a vegan with a negative view of Instinctos,
I hope that you will analyze the reasons for your negativity, and consider
the points above.

Bob:
It sure does, Tom.  That is a beautifully written & meticulously & honestly
created piece.  Thank you.  May I suggest that it be included in October's
Natural Health M2M?  It's a true classic & Sorely needed.  Thank you again!