RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:23:49 -0700
From:
 Bob:
> Kirt, your comments must have been important to me, my mind brought them to
> the conscious level several times this week!  Seems our society teaches us to
> accept the idea that JUDGEMENT, per se, is evil.

 The main thing that separates us from other animals is conceptual thought (man = the "rational"
animal).  Judging is not only our right, but it's MORALLY right & is our DUTY if we're to live
rationally (my apologies to whomever requested to not be told what's moral).  So let's be PROUD of
being judgemental, we all do it anyway.

> I doubt that NOT judging is even POSSIBLE to a thinking human, even 'tho PRETENDING to not judge is possible ... & probly unhealthful, eh, Ellie?

 Bob:
> I'm frequently bored listening & observing most people.  You've labelled me as a revbellious teenager & now as an unloved child.  You are causeing me to think.  And you NEVER bore me!  Thank you :-)

> Proudly judgemental, Bob

Dear Mr. Bob,
The Earth is multidimensional(not only 3-d). It exists in many
dimensions simultaneously and in each consecutive dimension there is
greater spiritual awareness. Each dimension is separated by levels of
conscious awareness.

I guess you'll never come crying on my shoulder, eh... Bob?
I'm sorry because of that.

Love,
Marie :)
ps; get a grip of "the no way of thinking", man.