NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeanine Callag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 23:20:31 -0400

<< Looks like a lot of calcium, since you were also getting calcium in your
 food. But my question is was this the assorted flavors of Tums, or not? The
 assorted flavors has every known artificial flavor and coloring there is.
 So many that there being one that bothers you is increased. And in my Net
 wanderings I have heard of people having problems with them.

 D >>
Yes, I took the assorted flavor.  Tropical I think with extra strength 500 mg
a pill.  What types of problems have you heard?