NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:30:43 -0400
>Well, after being vomited on this morning once again, I'm about at my
>whit's end.  It almost seems that the reactions are worse now than when I
>wasn't trying to eliminate all dairy from my diet.

What are you eating more of now that you're off milk products?  I had a
similar experience with Matthew getting worse after I removed milk from
my diet.  I turned out he was also allergic to soy and peanuts, which I
was using a lot more of in an attempt to replace the milk and get enough
protein dairy-free.

Good luck!!

--Robyn (mommy to Ryan 9/7/93 and Matthew 6/16/96)
** Check out the misc.kids.moderated RFD in news.grops! **