RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:18:39 -0700
Nieft / Secola wrote:

> Ah, I see! We are in agreement. I was using the "split" as the split
> between conscious and unconscious, between the cerebral and the instinct.
> In that sense, science is a product of the cortex and is IMO a good/useful
> result of the split between cortex and instinct. The split has caused may
> troubles, but is also the source of much human glory and accomplishment.

>Yes,yes, you renew my hope. Science--not the scientist--is beautiful. Nature, although not perfect as Tom reminds us, follows laws that are so
simple, they beg to be discovered. The Toxic Mind Theory is not
complicated. One peer reviewer wrote "oversimplified," which I took as a
compliment. I like Einstein's thought, "most of the fundatmental ideas in
science are essetially simple."

Thoughts, whether cerbral or instinctive, are transmitted as nerve
impulses and follow the same physiological laws. Cerebral thinking and
instincitve thinking are patterns of nerve impulses in different parts of
the nervous system. When the neurons are clogged up with toxins, nerve
impulses get diverted and thinking, whether cerebral or instinctive
becomes distorted, even delusional. The consequence is ill health, mental
and physical. Mental and physical are the same IMO. Recovery is a detox
process.

BTW, each time I better my diet, I have a breakthrough with my detox
process. As a result of using cassia and following Stefan's advice not to
eat juicy fruit after protein, my digestion improved, my gut got a
cleansing and my toxic brain became less toxic. I noticed a rather sudden
improvement in my hearing, vison, smell and taste, also in my ability to
read. I was learning disabled all my life, and at age 69 am learning to
read rather quickly. I am very pleased.

My best, Ellie