RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:21:49 GMT
>[How about sleeping until you get a stop, i.e. when you wake up, read, rest
>or surf the Net]--Yes, I'm sure willing to delegate deciding when to sleep to
>my instincts & have been doing so AMAP since living NH in '90.  :-)

Always assuming the stop means you wakes up...(see below)

>[Are your instincts telling you that you need magnets?]--They've thus far in
>the experiment remained silent.  Erik's instincts ARE telling him that.  In
>the last few months, every time he leaves his home & magnetic sleep system,
>his CFS symptoms return with a vengeance (evidence that his body is reacting
>to the artificial magnetic energy by suppressing his symptoms?)  AND, when he
>is home, he feels he's periodically "drawn to the magnetic field, like it's
>calling me" (could be instincts?  could be lots of other possibilities --
>interesting.

Could Erik test the idea of positive vs negative for us? (see below).  If
the +ve -ve ness of it made a difference, he might get a stop sooner or
later?  - but be careful ! The stop might be that he doesn't wake up ;>?  Or
it could make his CFS even worse (i've forgotton what CFS is?)

Stefan:
>[What does "negative magnetic field" mean here? Is it the south pole of the
>magnetic pad turned to you to be meant "negative" or is it the north pole?
> Please explain!]--A compass needle is a magnet balanced so it can freely
>point at the magnetic north pole of the earth.  The earth's north pole is
>NEGATIVE, the compass magnet's north pole (really "north-SEEKING pole) is
>POSITIVE, so whichever end of a magnet a compass needle points to is
>NEGATIVE.

excuse me, but if the magnet's north pole ('negative')  is pointing at a
pole, it means that pointed-to-pole is south and therefor positive.  For a
second, I thought you had invented perpetual motion Bob ;>)

>[Also: wouldn't humans living on the northern hemisphere of the globe
>experience the opposite polarity of magnetic field, than those, living on the
>southern hemisphere??? So should one change the polarity of the pads (by
>simply turning them to the other side) if changing the hemisphere you are
>living in?]--Yes, that's my understanding
>can be fun!  :-) favorite carry-in addition to the usual wimpy restaurant
>salads.  :Instincto can be fun :-)

Actually, its made a lot easier if when in the southern hemisphere you stand
on you head, run with your arms and eat with your feet!  Of course
elimination could be a problem.

More seriously tho, if the direction of the magnetic field made a difference
then we would feel better and become healthier by the direction we face.
This brings new meaning to Seng Fein .   ;>)

magnetical good wishes
Lynton