RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:48:46 -0700
 Tom:
> Maybe they actually liked cooked meat better than raw? If so, was it
> instinct, or "cooked-food addiction" (a preposterous concept)?

I think the cooked-food addiction is not based on taste, but is a craving
for stimulants, like Mallard's Molecules, just as the so-called sugar
addicton is a craving for mutant sugars which are stimulants. The more I
detox old pent up emotions, which are the basis of addictions, the less
craving I have for stimulants and the more I can trust my taste and judge
whether my body needs raw of cooked food.

As for fruit addicts and mental health,I have no statistics, but based on
theory, it is more likely that addicts are attracted to high fruit diets
and it it not the diet that makes them emotionally ill.  These diets are
detoxifying and therefore people may release more negative emotions while
on these raw diets. Overly cooked food is sedating and would give the
outward appearence of mental health. Mental health is not an absence of
emotions, but the ability to react to stress with healthy emotions.

My best,  Ellie