RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 18:57:20 -0400
In a message dated 97-08-09 00:52:47 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I am left with very similar questions.  In addition to an unprecedented
 desire to get out of my house and into the "nature"; get away from my TV;
 breathe fresh air; be away from people who can't understand what the heck
 I'm going through; eat the highest possible quality of foods; and the
 list does go on - the usual stuff, that I'm sure I'm not the only one to
 be experiencing.  All this after a few months of all-raw, and a few days
 of instincto experimenting.  The questions I am seriously beginning to
 ask myself now are: what will I do when my desire to really get out of
 the city becomes difficult (read "impossible") to handle and cope with.
 I am starting to consider my options here, and I sure hope I'm not going
 nuts. >>

bob:
Sure refreshing to hear similar thoughts, feelings, experiences, actions to
what I've been thru  (& still going thru).   Glad you're contributing here.
 Please keep it up.  No, you're not going nuts (stick to raw ones if you
are), 'tho Tom might say it's that onl  raw fooders mental imbalance creeping
in!  :-)

Why would a desire to get out of the city be impossible to cope with?  I had
that desire at about age 10 & I coped with it at age 22 when I moved to the
mountains.  NOW, I dunno if I'd have moved to the mountains, 'cause we DO
have winter here at 6,200 ft. elevation & nothin' edible grows but pine nuts
& squirrels1

'ealth & 'appiness to ya!

Bob