RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen D Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 12:59:47 -0700
Hmm as a product of a mlm environment, my parents sold: eureka, amway,
cookware (would come into your home & cook with me as a toddler), shaklee
jaffra (my mom), eloutte (sp), nuskin (me) etc etc etc..been there done
that..
I have no problems Bob
I am currently a distributor for Natures' Sunshine Products, wonderful
herbs, vitamins
etc etc yada yada, I really like their enzyme products..
so talk to me!!! :)

From: Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
We've discovered a couple interesting companies.  One is Nikken, an
exceptional Japanese health products company which has become the second
largest Network marketing company in the world & is fairly unknown in the
US, despite a 22-year presence in the rest of the world & 31 million customers
& $2 billion in annual sales.