Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:21:59 -0500
>This may mean coconut
>oil, as I don't expect a problem getting this in quantity at an Asian >market.

Don,

Coconut oil is expensive, even at the asian markets (Its $4 to $6 a
pound where I live).  There is a company in Lancaster PA, (Golden
Barrel) which sells coconut oil in large tubs (40 pounds I think) for
under $50.00.  Considering that the stuff has a shelf life of years, it
might be a good deal.

I haven't bought any from them yet, but I think I will as soon as I move
to a new house.

Bill