From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:13:41 -0500
Got to admit, I agree with Gene.  I'm getting weary of this off-topic
religion discussion myself.  It drives me nuts because so much of it makes
no sense to the logical mind, and I really want to add to the discussion...
but it's way off topic, almost guaranteed to start a flame war sooner or
later, and I'm don't want to do that.  Suffice it to say that whether a god
gave me this brain or it evolved from some primordial slime, I prefer to
use it to come to my own conclusions rather than subscribe to someone
else's.  And any god who would give me such a brain then expect me to turn
it off where matters of religion make no sense is a waste of my time
anyway.  (And if anybody feels like responding to that, send it to me
personally rather than to the list so that we can get back to discussing
diet please.  Thanks.)

I'm using a Brita water filter.  One problem I have with the filters is
it's tough to know when they're used up.  They tell you to only use it for
so long, but I'm wondering if that makes sense for someone who drinks as
much water as I do.  I'll be thinking the filter is ok, then I'll buy a new
one and notice a huge difference in the taste.  It would be better if they
told you how many pitchers to do, but then I'd need to keep a pad on the
refrigerator where I could check them off I guess.  The water sure does
taste better with a new filter though.

Take care,
John Pavao

aww, come on, man, where's your stamina, your endurance, your
stick-to-it-ive-ness?  we've only been playing with this thread for a
couple
days now, it could drag on for weeks. months. countless millenia.  long
enough to evolve into who knows what.

ObPaleo: what's everyone drinking for water?  tap water?  Brita-filtered
water? bottled water?  is it true, if i leave the water sit overnight in an
open container, the chlorine will evaporate off?

JoAnn.