From:
Karl McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:42:13 -0800
I -think- I have an installed mailing list for Evolutionary Fitness.

Mail to [log in to unmask] with the message in the -body- of the text:

subscribe muscles <firstname> <lastname>
subscribe evolutionary-fitness <firstname> <lastname>

Do it both ways becuase I still can't make heads nor tails of what the list
is called; I just got a message that said
"listserv_installed:evolutionary-fitness (muscles).

I emailed Art DeVany earlier this week.  He'll be able to participate in the
list on a limited basis.

Thank you for your time.