Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:30:44 -0800
Dear Micke,

Is it the fat that is preserving it, or the drying? Someone else on the list
told me NOT to put it in the fridge overnight before adding fat, as it would
add water.

Anyway, in the future, I am starting all my batches early, to avoid having
to even make this decision.

Now, do you think the batch is safe, where I did leave it overnight in an
airtight container but not refrigerated??

Another reason for making it is it is easily digested,  digested mostly in
the stomach, it does not feed bad bacteria and yeast, would be a good food
for someone with a candida problem.

Also, if you fed a schizophrenia patient on this exclusively, the diagnosis
would go away, at least until the person ate starch again!