From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:17:25 -0400
I was just kidding about that.  I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.

John

Exercise and feling good are my concerns these days more so than weight
loss.  I'm getting stronger and more aerobic and thats alright with me.
So, John, I didn't stir the pot and run.  I'm just trying to be a good
newbie and listen awhile afore yakkin.

DM