From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:00:53 -0400
You'll get no argument from me there!  I'm on a crusade against vegetable oils and margarine.  I just convinced my parents to quit using it.

John Pavao

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, John C. Pavao wrote:

> I've only ever seen people eat sardines on crackers.  How do you eat them?

        Lucky you.  I've only ever seem sardines packed in soy oil.  If
you REALLY want to see something that messes up our evolutionary
adaptations, vegitable oil is what, 50 years old?  Not counting the good
stuff (olive), of course.