From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:52:32 -0400
I'm wondering too what the term of the study was.  Was the meat intake of
the people involved controlled in any way, or were people simply polled to
see who ate meat and who didn't and that was the study?

John Pavao

>I have to take issue with the assumption that eating meat causes cancer
>based on studies done on modern peoples eating modern diets.

Maybe it is only cooked meat that causes colon cancer? Maybe we should be
eating it raw? I have no doubt that the study used cooked meat.

Don.