NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:36:15 -0400

<< My son can't have any grains
 either or egg, but he still snacks quite happily w/o bread and crackers and
gold-
 fish and the like (for now anyway).

From a past experience,  I can tell you that those "goldfish" by Peppridge
Farm have dairy in most of them (plain, cheddar)  My son had an anaphylatic
reaction after his school served them by accident.  The company doesn't
guarntee any clean equipment when making these because so many of their
products contain daiy, eggs and nuts.

Rice Milk mixed with oatmeal is my son's favorite (but he won't touch the
rice milk plain).  My other son likes rice dream.....