NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:15:00 -0400
Hi -

I make my own BBQ sauce.  I just mix ketchup and honey, and slather it on
whatever I want to barbeque.  The proportions are "to taste", but generally
rather more ketchup than honey.  I've never checked the ingredients on
ketchup, but there must be some brands made without MSG, right?

If you want to get fancy you can add sauteed onions to the sauce.

I like this recipe because it requires no pots and pans, just a bowl and
spoon.  And it takes less than a minute to make.

Hope this helps,
--Beth Kevles