Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:42:41 -0700
from some BC Fresh Egg promotional material

- convenient, versatile and economical
- used to thicken, leaven, bind, coat, stabilize emulsions, retard
crystallization and to clarify liquids
- natural source of essential nutrients, high quality protein that contains
all 9 essential amino acids the body needs
- they should be kept in the fridge in their carton to prevent moisture
loss and odour absorption
- extra large, large, medium and small for Grade A eggs is based on the
WEIGHT and not the actual size of the egg
- a large egg contains just 5 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of which is
saturated, making eggs easy to fit within a healthy diet
- a large egg has only 75 calories

I remember the Cardiologist telling me I shouldn't have an egg in my house,
let alone eat one!

Now that I've had a heart attack, got a new Cardiologist, I eat 2-3 eggs
per day and my blood glucose and lipids are perfectly normal, no more high
cholesterol nor high triglycerides, nor insulin, nor antidiabetic pills --
I always wanted to find that Cardiologist and tell her that what should not
have been in my house was the skim milk, all grain bread & cereal, potatoes
and all the tofu I ate in place of the thick juicy steaks I now eat.

Grant

STONE and SPEAR   [log in to unmask]
PALEOFOOD, LC-DIABETES and ATKINS-NEW Support Group Information click on:
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/
----->