NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandra Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:51:57 -0500
My family started a meat/dairy/egg free diet 2 weeks ago. We had been
cutting down on meat for a while.  My oldest daughter, who is very picky,
loves Enriched Rice Dream Vanilla flavor. My son, doesn't care for any of
the substitutes. He will use the soy milk on cereal. I buy calcium enriched
orange juice for him. My youngest will drink the chocolate Enriched Rice
Dream mixed with the vanilla. It is real hard to get them to avoid cheese. I
haven't been able to cut it out entirely yet. I have noticed when they were
sick last week their nosed weren't running. I would suggest trying the
different flavors of Rice Dream and soy milk to see which your children
prefer. The enriched Rice Dream has 30% of your daily calcium in an 8oz.
glass.