Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:20:47 -0400

Dear friends in central North Carolina,

Wellspring in Chapel Hill is about to launch their first major gluten-free
holiday baking project.  The baking will be done by Carly on Tuesday night,
alone, in a bakery in which no other work is being done.  Because she herself
has food sensitivities, and because another member of the Wellspring staff
has DH, they are very much aware of the need for safeguards.  Here is what
will be available, by special order only:

                Pecan pie (contains eggs)
                Pumpkin pie
                Sweet potato pie
                Apple pie
                Buttermilk biscuits

If you wish to order any of these products (to pick up on Wednesday), please
call Carly at 919-968-1983, or (better) fax her at 919-967-0228, or email
(attn Carly) to [log in to unmask]  Please do this RIGHT AWAY, as she
needs to order ingredients and get set up.  Also, feel free to make
suggestions of other things you would like to see come out of the Wellspring
bakery in the future (I am already talking with Carly about pizza crusts).
 This is an opportunity not only to brighten up your holiday, but also to
encourage these nice folks in their efforts to serve our community.

I have no realationship to Wellspring or Whole Foods other than that of
satisfied customer.

Connie in NC