From:
Larry Falvo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 18:02:00 -0500

Well I have recieved a lot of suggestions for my crumb crust problem.  I
can't wait to try them all.

Many people suggested Health Valley, Rice Bran Crackers, Cocoa Blasts.
Corn Pops, I tried them and found them sweet but everyone loved them.
Welpan, Custard Cream vanilla flavored cookies.
Ground nuts with butter or corn syrup.
Add cocoa to Rice crispy cereal.
Kinnikinnick Foods has GF graham wafer crumbs.
GF Foods on San Francisco CA sells large bags of cookie crumbs.

Save baking bars, cookies, and pumpernickle bread for crumbs.
Dry crumbs from cakes, cookies and all baking mistakes in oven then
crush.

Betty Hagman has crumb crust recipes in her new cook book.
GF Anytime-Special Edition cook book available from Canadian Celiac
Association has a recipe for Honey Rice Crackers.

BEST crust she ever tasted.  Crushed pecans and almonds, some sugar and
an egg.  Bake 10 min.

Shredded cocoanut browned on a cookie sheet.  Drizzle with melted butter
and place in pan.

THANKS, for all your help, Cathie from Canada