Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 12:20:13 -0400

This is a reminder of the Celiac Chat Group meeting Monday, July 7th, 8:00
- 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  Meetings will be held every Monday at
this time.

If you have not yet received the easy instructions on how to access the
Chat Rooms, please E-Mail me ASAP so you will be able to join us this week.
 For those of you that have instructions to access the Chat Room you may
want to change your Refresh rate to 10 - some people are more comfortable
with that number.

There is a new Homepage at this website which is much easier to read.  For
those of you that have instructions, please click on Cybaby's FAQS.  It has
excellent information to help you going into the Chat Room.  For those of
you that use AOL.COM it is most important you read this information also as
some of it pertains to AOL users.

You have permission to go to any of the Chat Rooms 24 hours a day except to
the SPECIAL EVENTS ROOM.  The only time we are allowed to go in there is
Monday nights - 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST.  I suggest you go into the Chat Rooms
so that you can see what it is like as many have told me this is your first
time with a Chat group.

Our hours could be extended to midnight if someone would volunteer to be a
host from 10:00 PM EST to Midnight EST.  Those of you who live on the west
coast would probably find this more convenient to join us.  We would then
have the Chat Room open 8:00 PM  EST to Midnight EST.

Please remember to read the Support Forum - scroll down to Celiac Disease.
Questions and replies are most welcomed.  If the Support Forum is not
visited often we will lose it.

Any suggestions or comments concerning the Chat Group and the Support Forum
are most welcomed.

Hope to see you Monday night!
Thank you.

Marilyn         [log in to unmask]