Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 12:32:21 +0000
From:
Amy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

This is what we do all winter, because rice is so cheap if you aren't
paying some company to do what your blender can...We have 4 GF people so
we make this up in large batches, and I can't answer how to make smaller
portions in the microwave.

Hot Rice Cereal

1. Set blender to chop. Place 4 c. uncooked rice in blender, and chop
until it looks like all the rice kernels are chopped at least in
half-pieces.

2. Bag all that chopped up rice in a ziplock bag, and you've got the sme
stuff they sell in boxes at the HFS.

We cook 1 c. chopped-up rice with 2 c. water in the microwave for 20
minutes (same as unchopped rice). You might try substituting some milk
for some (not all) the water.

Healthful blessings, Amy