From:
Chuck Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 14:52:21 -0600

ok, gang.
Pasta and bagels punish me severely.
I might be allergic to chocolate as well, but I am confused.
When I have a cup of SwissMiss Premier Cocoa mix
my eyes reject my gas permeable contact leneses.
Yet Wendy's Frosty is consumed with no problem.
Since I am new to all this, perhaps one of you could point out
which ingredient(s) might be causing the difficulty.

(from the label, exactly)  SwissMiss, Swisse Chocalte Truffle,
Sugar, sweet dairy whey, corn syrup solids, cocoa (processed with alkali),
partially hydrogenated soybean oil, nonfat dry milk, salt, natural flaor,
dipotassium phospate, cellulos gum, maltodextrin, modified food starch,
artificial flaor, mono and diglycerides, propylene glycol.

  +  +
(  <>  )
   ----
      Chuck Emerson         RaceWalker
      Long Term Care Insurance Agency
      El Paso, TX,  USA               79925
      (915) 778-5171          fax 778-5709
 Life, Disability, Annuities, Health/Medical