From:
Lindiver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:09:51 -0500

Hello, all
I made and baked an angel food cake mix from the GF Pantry. It was my first try
at a GF mix and delicious. Never having baked an angel food cake in my pre-GF
days, I didn't know quite what to expect. It looked great coming out of the
oven, but after I turned it over to take it out of the pan after cooling in an
inverted position, it had fallen. Does anyone know how to stop this from
happening again? The cake tastes great; it just looks funny. I will try again.
Thanks
Linda Scalice
Long Island, NY