Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:24:13 -0500

Our guest speaker will be William J. Milazzo, R.Ph. and President of
Stokes Pharmacy, Medford, N.J.  His topic will be "Pharmaceuticals And
The Celiac.

Stokes Pharmacy specializes in providing gluten-free prescriptions and
custom compounding of over-the-counter drugs such as aspirin, cough and
cold remedies, calcium supplements, etc.

Doc Milazzo's expertise should provide us with answers to those
questions we usually can't get our local pharmacists to answer.

The meeting will be at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center, 6250 North
Charles St., Towson, MD., in the conference center of the Physicians
Pavillion East from 2:00-4:00 p.m.

All are invited to join us!!!

As always - please bring a gluten-free dish to share with the recipe
showing ALL ingredients.