From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:53:45 -0400

Yesterday I asked for help in knowing whether people who were allergic to
wheat were reacting to the whole wheat berry or just to the  gluten part of
the protein in wheat.  Don Kasarda kindly answered the post and has given
permission to send this information on to all of you.