Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 13:15:21 -0400

Dear Pat and fellow listmembers,
I am wondering if the second hand smoke from cigarettes and cigars cause CD
symptoms?  I have two young children, who are not around smoke very often
but I would like to know if the smoke is harming not just their lungs but
their gut as well.  Does any one know if the gluten is eliminated once it's
burned and inhaled?

Chris in Ontario
A rainbow says keep smiling :)