Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:57:37 EDT
From:
James A Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,
     I have read several posts regarding taking food into restaurants and
being denied because of health laws. A while back there was some talk
about a medical certificate of some sort that was being carried by people
with Diabetics and questioning the possibility that we might be able to
obtain and carry something similar. If any one has any information on
this subject I would like to hear about it. I mentioned this at our group
meeting in Redlands CA. so naturally you know what happened. I am
supposed to report at the next meeting.
    Thanks in advance,
James A. Doubravsky     Riverside,   CA.   [log in to unmask]