NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:55:56 +1000
Some good news!   Marnie (my daughter) who, if you remember, has
been very sick with her IBS, has had 'lots' of healing from a product
called Colo Zone here in Australia.  She been on the program since
Saturday morning (its Wed. 11.50 am here now) and not even taking
it as often as recommended, due to problems sleeping if she takes the
night dose.  Since Monday morning she is reporting feeling great and
with no depression either.  I'm so thrilled for her!!!  BTW I'm on the
program too but no change for me yet.  I have more complications
than her though so that could be it.  Also she has stopped all dairy
and I've just discovered that there is lactose in my thyroxine!  Berna

No wo/man is an island......................
**
We Are Infinite Love!   Thanks for reminding
me with your presence in my life!
(aka: tesa at #SimplyOne on irc.
My posts are all based on my instincts only.  I have no
medical credentials at all.  Always do your own research.
I'm only pointing out possibilities.
http://www.spirit.net.au/~masmith/
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/6028/emerson.htm
http://www.csusm.edu/public/guests/nancym/fibromt.htm