NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:45:53 +1000
Hi George,

I'm sorry but I don't know what the symptoms of egg allergy are.
Actually my daughter and I tested positive to the first 18 major
foods we tested for and since we have to eat some of them we
didn't go back.  Eggs were one of them but since we are chronically
ill its hard to say what symptom comes from what.

Many of our food allergies are part of our fibromyalgia.  The dairy
one though, is not.

Sounds as if you have reacted to milk with the diarrhea and gas though.

So
>Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>:
>>  You could have an allergy to eggs I guess.
>
>Are egg allergy symptoms diarrhea and gas?
>

>George Kontos

No wo/man is an island......................
**
We Are Infinite Love!   Thanks for reminding
me with your presence in my life!
(aka: tesa at #SimplyOne on irc.
My posts are all based on my instincts only.  I have no
medical credentials at all.  Always do your own research.
I'm only pointing out possibilities.
http://www.spirit.net.au/~masmith/
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/6028/emerson.htm