From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:06:54 +0200
I started with "paleodiet" in april, in the beginning mostly
inspired by "instincto", later by this list and Neanderthin.
I´m still experimenting a lot to find out what suits me, and
what is practical and affordable.
I dont have breakfast at all. If I do, I anyway get as hungry
before lunch as if I dont. I just have a glass of water.
(I have a spring some 4 km from where I live, and I always use
spring water for drinking, and I often walk for the water.)
I mostly have meat for lunch and dinner, sometimes fish or
poultry. I always have nuts, vegetables and fruit.
Sometimes I dont have any animal food for lunch.
I try to eat as much of my food as raw as possible, but for
the time being its hard with animal foods (fish sometimes ok).
Instead i dry much of my meat, then I can eat it raw.
Meat is mostly either "organic" natural fead or game.
(I have found that bone marrow is delicious to eat raw.)
Vegetables and fruit I eat as they are.
I try to eat one food after the other, no mixing, no recipes,
no spices, no salt.
I eat far too much dried fruit and honey.
Once I have started to eat, its very hard for me to stop,
regardless of what I started with.

I have lost 10% weight on this, but I think there is another
5-8% to get rid of (when I´m prepared to reduce sweeties).
My main goal is not to have reumathism as both my parents and
psoriasis as my father, to stay healthy. Also I think its
important to be a "fore-runner" in any area that You happen
to get good information in.

- Hans