From:
Ida Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:18:48 UT
So are you advocating nudity? LOL!  John should be here to comment on this
one!  Thanks for the information Ray.  I understand that the Road to Wellville
movie is about Kellogg.  Have you seen it and does it portray an accurate
picture of this mans life work.  (Which as I have learned was poppy-cock).

Ida M. Penn, RN
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
John Lennon (1940-80), British rock musician. "The Way It Is," CBC-TV, June
1969.1