Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:54:19 -0700
Todd wrote

>.....What nobody understands yet is *why* these metabolic disturbances
>exist.  The prevailing assumption is that they are "genetic", but
>this of course is a non-explanation.  It is a fact that for many
>kids the symptoms of autism begin or get worse at about the time
>when they stop breast-feeding and/or begin eating cereals, or
>"baby foods."
>
>Anything is possible.
>
>Todd Moody

Dear Todd,

The symptoms of autism in some children also "start" after they are vaccinated.

My son was born normal and acted normal until he received a DPT vaccination.

The autism list is full of people who had "normal" children until the
vaccinations started.

The vaccines can impair the immune system, also make the child more
susceptible to food allergies such as gluten and dairy.The vaccines also can
cause encephalitis and other neurological damage, much more frequently than
we are told, this happens.

The vaccines themselves are HUGE moneymakers and a very profitable business,
we are talking in the billions of dollars.

Anyway, I am glad you are on the paleo list and also have an autistic child,
I will email you privately on what I have found out about diets and autism.

Moira