From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 18:16:01 -0400
>Molly, my thought is that this ties in with our discussions on another list
>about whether the Scots/Irish were pastoral, but not primarily agricultural
>in the sense of living on large amounts of grain/starches, until quite
>recently.  (I'm not gonna post it there, for fear of stirring another flame
>war about vegetarianism!)

As I am partially of Irish descent I'd quite like to hear about this
discussion.  I wouldn't worry much about there being a flame war about
vegetarianism here; the group charter clearly states that it's not possible
to be a vegetarian on this list as the natural human diet has always
included meat.  So I'd really like to hear more about this.

 -=-=-

Once in a while you get shown the light/
 In the strangest of places if you look at it right   ---Robert Hunter

http://www.syndicomm.com/esmay