From:
Beverle Sweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:11:19 -0500
John:
  Have you tried weight lifting?  More muscles will burn more..
whatever.  If people are complimenting you what more are you looking
for?  Don't get stuck on the pounds (scale).  God, I am so full of
advice.  I have just seen so many people who look fine or even good, but
they got an amount in their head and won't let go.  My sister is a
"stick" and still says "if only I could lose 10 more pounds".  I swear
she would blow away if she got thinner.  Maybe your body is really happy
at the weight it is.  Shake it up with resistance training and please
like yourself.  I do.
Beverle