From:
"Paul F. Getty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:27:24 -0500
>>Corn IS digestible. Otherwise, it wouldn't have a glycemic index.
>
>right.
>so that makes it OK.
>does wheat, rice, oats or barley have a glycemic index?
>
>are you on NeanderThin?
>if you have been on NeanderThin any length of time, why don't you try some
>wheat and corn, and report back how you feel, and then let me know if you
>think they are 'digestible'.

I think you are getting mixed up about the word "digestible".  Of course
all these things are digestible, which just means that after injesting the
material a significant amount is absorbed through the digestive system.  It
doesn't say whether or not it is good for you.  The deadly water hemlock is
digestible, but it is a lethal poison.