From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 00:48:10 -0500
John C. Pavao wrote:
> I must say that Neanderthin is not the diet for the
> > business traveler!

I have eaten NEANDERTHIN for six years and have always found a way to
keep expenses to a minimum. You will always pay a little more for a
meat-rich diet. Breakfast buffets and all-you-can-eat BBQ dinners save
the day for me when I'm on the road. Ultimately, any extra money you
spend on the NEANDERTHIN diet will be returned tenfold in the form of
savings on future medical expenditures.

Troy Gilchrist
Co-author, NEANDERTHIN
<http://www.sofdesign.com/neander>