Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:23:56 -0700
>What does this allergy to beef mean?  Does it mean these people were from a
>line of ancestors who ate meat from the ancestors of cattle?  Or is it just
>an individual anomaly?  I've seen postings about allergies to cereal
>grains, and the conclusions sometime given is that these allergies are
>further proof that our ancestors did not eat grains.  Or am I confusing
>intolerance for allergy?  I just feel that a vegetarian advocate could run
>with the idea of allergies to beef.
>Thanks.
>
>Paul
>Paul Getty

Dear Paul,

What seems to be happening is this:

Youngsters are vaccinated at birth and at extremely young ages now.(2, 4,
6, months) and continuing.[Over 200 hundred NEW vaccines are being developed
now as we speak]

This compromises their immune systems. They develop allergies such as to
wheat gluten, dairy, beef, etc.  They have lower immunity and get many
infections. These are treated with ever more powerful antibiotics, which
eventually tear up the gut. The proteins escape undigested through the
permeable gut and the body treats them as a foreign protein.

So the child becomes allergic to his diet. This could be beef, or it could
be something else. One of the worst and most common allergies is to wheat
gluten, so there goes the vegetarian theory!

The early immunizations and overuse of antibiotics  leads to food>>>> brain
allergies and the symptoms of autism.

People who question the vaccines, which make manufacturers billions of
dollars globally, are called anti-government phobes, conspiracy freaks,  and
other names.

There is an explosion of autism, and 70% is linked to the MMR vaccine.

Dogs are dying/maimed from vaccines. If a vet mentions this, or questions
it, he ends up losing his license.

Vaccines are BIG MONEY.  So what if your child ends up autistic and mentally
retarded, at least someone is making money off it.

When I first heard about this on the autism list, it sounded paranoid. Then
the author suggested looking at the vaccine manufacturers' website. You
should hear them gloat over their billions of profits, and their pride in
making vaccines "mandatory!" in this and that country, in effect, globally!

Soon you will become aware of the dominant media subtly, and not so subtly,
pushing vaccines.

Listen to Clinton gloat over his progress in his goal of 100% immunization.

Sheeple need to question what they are told. Educate before you vaccinate!