From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:41:37 -0400
I breed and show dogs and there are all sorts of people out there now
making their dogs eat like they do - low fat and protein.  And, dogs seem
to be having more health problems than ever!!
My dogs are on the highest protein and fat dog food that I have been able
to find - and they thrive ;)
--Paula--
For the sound of the New Life:
www.familyradio.com